03 May 2007

Presenting Ibumie HarMee


Calling all foodies! The latest sensational instant noodles has come to town!

Have wonderful memories of pigging out in Penang, Malaysia? This latest product is inspired by the street hawkers in Penang selling a well known dish called Penang Har Mee (or prawn noodles).

You might think that it is just another instant noodle brand in the market...but wait, here are a few reasons why you should try this product:


1) No preservatives

2) Soup base powder is ACTUAL prawn stock!

3) Noodle quality is superior to many competing brands

4) One of the more unique and interesting flavours in the market (not your usual Chicken or Tom Yam or Curry flavours)


This product is currently available at most provision shops islandwide and can be found at Sheng Siong and Prime Supermarkets.

And so, your next question is: How do you know so much about this product?

Honestly?

I am the Brand Manager for this noodle =)

But seriously, give it a try. You will not be able to give an opinion until you first try it.

I welcome all comments and feedback on this product.

Enjoy your HarMee today!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, this is Simone. Just had my last pack of Har Mee which I brought it from KL. The Har Mee is real good, I have introduced your noodle to my sister in Singapore, family and friends in M'sia, they love it!

Appreciate it if you could let me know where I can get them in London?

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanking you in advance for your quick response.

Best regards,
Simone

JuZ JZin said...

Thanks man...I will definitely check it out!

If i like it, i will approach u to see if i can get a special deal yah? LOL

tumduck said...

Hi Simone,

Glad to hear that you enjoy HarMee as much as we do! I understand that we are getting HarMee exported to UK and will find out who we are dealing with over there. You can email me your contact at this email: bai.sgp@gmail.com

Cheers!

Paul

Anonymous said...

I'm from London too. I miss my Penang Har Mee !! Where can I get these in London ?? According to my frind in US, it's the best instant noodles ever made ! I must try it !

The Ganasons said...

This is now sold in New Zealand too...yummy!

The Ganasons said...

This is now sold in New Zealand too...yummy!

Akira said...

I am in Japan.
I ate HarMee yesterday.
I like this very much.

Thank you...

ruesedaine said...

Here's someone who doesn't agree with the majority on the Har Mee being delicious.http://nlkdarien.wordpress.com/2008/03/14/ibumie-penang-har-mee/