14 July 2008

Good Press Release writer; Budding Videographer & Photographer needed

I am looking for anyone who is interested in helping me out in my MBA marketing project and for my father in law.

My MBA project
============
I am looking for someone who is trying to build up their portfolio or will work for a free lunch (decent one of course) on a mini campaign for our project.

Video shoot - Scene of a man throwing stuff out of a HDB flat window. Only need 15 sec footage. Will be

Photo shoot - For 2 print ads. Simple shots of everyday HDB heartland scenes.


For both shoots, I will be on hand to give direction. You will have rights to use your final works for your lifetime! And I need help fast! Like to complete by this week!

The benefit for you?

Your work will be shown to Bernd Schmitt, world renown marketing professor from Columbia University, who sits on the marketing board for Samsung and Volkswagen. If he likes it, you just might make it to the world stage. Rest assured I will put in a good word for you.


Press Release writing
=================
I am trying to help find my father-in-law someone who can help write a short press release about his work in the US. This release is targeted at Business Times in Singapore.

The benefit?

My heartfelt gratitude and a very decent lunch =)


Anyone out there who can help?

No comments: